Article length: 946 words
Zimbabwe: Sable Chemicals, Tatanga Energy plan 400MW solar park for Kwekwe
Sable Chemicals is working with Tatanga Energy, a local energy infrastructure development company, to build the 50MW first phase of a solar park at the ammonium nitrate fertiliser manufacturer’s plant at Kwekwe in central Zimbabwe. The project is a joint venture between Sable, the land owner, co-developer and services manager, Sable’s parent Masawara Plc, and Tatanga Energy. Masawara owns 70% of the project while Tatanga holds the remaining 30%.
Credit value: 12