Article length: 306 words

Morocco: Predator closes in on Guercif licence

Jersey-based Predator Oil & Gas Holdings has announced that Office National des Hydrocarbures et des Mines (Onhym) has accepted its licence application for Guercif permits I-IV. The four onshore permits cover an area of 7,269km² east of the Gharb Basin gas fields and north-west of Sound Energy’s Tendrara gas project. The licence will be formally awarded once Predator has provided a bank guarantee, the company said. Predator will operate the licence through its wholly owned subsidiary Predator Gas Ventures with 75%, while Onhym will hold the other 25%.

Go to full article

Credit value: 4

African Energy Gulf States Newsletter