Archive

Article length: 150 words

Morocco: Predator secures rig

Jersey-based Predator Oil & Gas Holdings has exercised a rig option with Canada’s Star Valley Drilling for work on its Guercif permit. Star Valley is currently drilling on behalf of SDX Energy in the Rharb Basin west of the Guercif permit using its Rig 101. Rig mobilisation can take place between 15 March and 30 April, unless otherwise agreed, Predator said. Predator operates Guercif with a 75% stake, while the Office National des Hydrocarbures et des Mines holds the other 25%.

Go to full article

Credit value: 1

African Energy Gulf States Newsletter