Article length: 256 words
UAE: Adnoc agrees 20-year gas pipeline lease with investors
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) has sold a 49% stake in its gas pipeline assets to a consortium of investors. It will receive $10bn upfront assuming the dealis successfully concluded. Adnoc will retain the remaining 51% of the subsidiary’s equity. The blue chip investor group includes Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund GIC, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, Brookfield Asset Management, NH Investment & Securities, Snam and Global Infrastructure Partners.
Credit value: 1