Article length: 165 words
Mozambique: HCB to launch share offer
Shares representing a 2.5% stake in Hidroeléctrica de Cahora Bassa (HCB) will go on sale to the Mozambican public from 17 June. Some 92.5% of the shares in HCB will continue to be owned by the Mozambican state, but the government announced plans in 2017 to sell off the other 7.5% in tranches. The Maputo daily Noticias quoted HCB chair Pedro Couto as saying the unit price of the shares will be three meticais (about $0.047).
Credit value: 1